We currently have several open positions and we’re looking to fill them with data-driven, business-savvy professionals.
Check out our available positions below:
Think you’ve got what it takes? We’d love to have you on board. Send us your CV to: email@example.com
Director of sales
About Curve Technologies:
Curve’s predictive analytics platform enables retailers and e-merchants to reduce costs, identify growth opportunities, and generate personalized customer experience. Curve transforms customer data into meaningful information and actionable insights in an intuitive user-friendly tool.
About the Role:
Curve.tech is looking for a proven, high-performing sales leader who is passionate about helping customers and prospects realize and maximize the value of Curve’s prediction solutions.
The Director of Sales is responsible for the following fields : Customer Success and New Business. In this role, you will need to excel at winning new logos and developing greenfield territories, build and expand relationships with existing clients.
This position will be based in the Tel-Aviv office
- Drive customer success & New business outcomes
- Reach and achieve Company’ sales targets
- Drive new business sales from lead to PO including full sales cycle, sales strategy, relationship building and business negotiation
- Hands on Identification, contact, qualification, and development of viable new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts
- Manage all sales activities and processes including – Leads conversion, onboarding, training, renewals, cross-sell/up-sell, advocacy
- Foster collaboration within the company with – Product Management , Marketing , Data Science and R&D
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of experience in Enterprise software direct sales
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role
- 3+ years of working international
- Proven success in selling SaaS solutions to enterprise / ecommerce clients.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and deliver results in a complex technical and business
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- Ability to understand deep technology and explain in a business value terms.
- Passion for revenue and growth
- Strong background in at least one of the industries or fields : eCommerce, Retail or AI/ML SaaS solutions
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills in English (other
languages are an advantage)
- Successfully work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience working for a startup company
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
Curve is looking for a go-getter marketing manager, to plan and manage the product penetration into the market. We are looking for a highly motivated, hands-on marketer to lead the acquisition and retention activities.
- Responsibility on the entire marketing strategy from branding and positioning.
- Working with the internal team and outside vendors to execute on that strategy.
- Execution of marketing activities such as emails, social presence, etc.
- Marketing campaign automation and optimization: set the infrastructure and execution of marketing automation best practices to automate email flows, create trigger-based campaigns and full-funnel nurture strategies
- Manage the lead generation and retention activities; management of outside service providers and technologies to assist in campaigns.
- Lead the company’s content strategy including generation of presentations, landing pages, blogs, webinars, and other materials
- Database infrastructure and enrichment: on-going cleansing and enrichment of accounts, contacts, and other relevant data to ensure optimal future segmentation and targeting.
- 2+ years of experience in a B2B Marketing position at a SaaS company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and mother tongue English
- Customer acquisition experience threw different channels
- Experience with CRM/marketing automation tools, such as Salesforce, Marketo, or Hubspot- a must
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Marketing or Communications or other related fields
- Customer retention experience
- Hands on digital marketing experience (PPC, SEO, Social)
Senior Front-end Software Engineer
About Curve Technologies:
Curve’s predictive analytics platform enables retailers and e-merchants to reduce costs, identify growth opportunities, and generate personalized customer experience. Curve transforms customer data into meaningful information and actionable insights in an intuitive user friendly tool.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Front End software engineer to join our R&D team. As a senior front end engineer in curve you will take a leading part in our ongoing endeavour of developing a robust user friendly tool that is able to digest and visualize business data and support business strategic decisions.
Be a part of an innovative team using your skills to enhance our visionary tool, leading and mentoring others.
Our R&D team consists of skilled and experienced developers, we are seeking someone creative, smart and fun to work with to complement our versatile team.
In order to excel in our team, you need to be a skilled experienced and a strong front end engineer fluent with current technologies eager to embrace new ones.
- 2+ years of experience with React.js
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, REST, AJAX and JSON.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Strong CSS skills w/ experience building responsive applications across a variety of browsers and devices using modern CSS3 techniques
- Ability to mentor other colleagues
- Excellent collaboration with other team members
- Experience with unit test writing (TDD or BDD)
- Knowledge and experience with other front-end technologies
- Experience with Python development
- Sc. Computer science, Engineering